In attracting attendees and optimize your visibility:
- Promote your event with social media and local press releases.
- Ask your pet shelter to help you spread the word through their mailing list and social media contacts.
- Have a promotion day at the shelter and set up a table to sell tickets.
- Send out press releases to your local media organizations. We will be sending you a recommended version that you could use. Remember, this is a charitable cause which most are happy to help with.
- Create a Facebook event and share on our group. We will cross promote it, as will others.
- Get air time on local radio / television stations.
- Many of the online ticket sales agents do not charge charitable events. Consider connecting with them.
In enhancing paranormal community unity:
- Purchase in commemorative National Ghost Hunting Day T-Shirt and wear it as you promote the event.
- Use Hashtags #ParaUnity and #NationalGhostHuntingDay #LargestGhostHunt to stay engaged and interact within social medias.
- Download the “National Ghost Hunting Day” facebook profile overlay and show your support.
- Friend your colleagues on Social Media Outlets. Our State directory will give you a jump with Facebook Pages
- Interact on Facebook Page “National Ghost Hunting Day”.
In show-casing your event during the investigation:
- Learn how to do Live-Streams on Facebook Live. (We will be sending information on how to do this).